Shipping & Live Arrival Guarantee
Punisher Corals is a small family operated business.
All orders are guaranteed to arrive alive, if in the event a coral arrives dead on arrival (DOA) send a picture within 2 hours from when the package was delivered in original bag. I will provide tracking information on all orders, it is your responsibility to be there to receive delivery of livestock. Punisher corals can not be held responsible if livestock is sitting outside in various weather and temperature conditions. If all steps are followed and livestock is DOA you will receive a store credit towards your next order. Due to the nature of everyone's aquariums parameters being different there is no guarantee after placing livestock into your aquarium. It is up to you to maintain proper water quality for the inhabitants you are purchasing.
- Orders may take up to 3 days to process after payments have been cleared.
- Payments received Wednesday (noon and after EST), Thursday, and Friday, orders will ship on Monday of the upcoming week
- Payments received on Saturday and Sunday, orders will be ship on Tuesday of the upcoming week
- Customers are responsible for providing a safe and accurate shipping address to deliver, please double check your address in your order confirmation.
- We will not give refunds for orders where Fedex has determined there’s no safe location to leave package.
- Punisher Corals, LLC is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, lost or stolen packages, during the time of transit. Under all circumstances FedEx is responsible. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- Punisher Corals, LLC has no control over delays of package during the shipping process. You would need to contact FedEx customer service to help answer and track your order. We will do our best to assist all customers with obtaining transit information of your order.
- All claims will be thoroughly reviewed case by case; claims may take up to 3 weeks to process. Once FedEx responds to your claim, we will be able to take further proper actions to resolve this mishap. Until then, your patience is much appreciated as we work with the shipping carrier(s).
- Filing a claim does not guarantee Fed Ex to partially or fully compensate/reimburse you for your lost/stolen package, but we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- You agree not to charge back a completed order without first trying to work it with us to resolve whatever problem you are facing.
- Orders will be shipped to the address given at checkout.
- Punisher Corals, LLC DOES NOT ship to P.O. Box address.
- Livestock WILL NOT be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
- Punisher Corals, LLC WILL NOT refund orders that were given insufficient, inaccurate, or invalid address.
- NO REFUND on shipping cost for any reasons.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING RATES
Overnight Flat Rate to Wisconsin & Local States is $25.00. Orders over $250 Ship Free!
Local states are Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, and West Virginia.
Overnight Flat Rate to Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Washington D.C., Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming the cost is $45. Orders over $300 Ship Free!
- We do not ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands or Military bases.
- All sales are final.
- No exchange.
- No guarantees on color accuracy for colors may slightly vary from WYSIWYG items due to your light fixtures, settings, and tank environment.
- No refund for any deaths that occurs during or after your acclimation process.
- Our prices are subject to change. We do our best to ensure our products display the correct prices and product information, but if you notice an error—like a $1 product—it's most probably a mistake. We reserve the right to suspend sales of incorrectly priced products until the correct information is established online. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- In rare occasions, if a coral's health is not doing good, we will not ship the coral. We will offer the customer the option to purchase or provide refund.
- Photos of any DOAs must be sent to us via email within 2hr of delivery confirmation by carrier. After receiving photos we will advise what to do with the DOAs, do not discard until instructed. If DOAs are confirmed by us and photos sent within 2 hr we will issue a store credit for the total purchase price minus any shipping charges. Often we are able to replace the DOAs with the same or similar items plus shipping costs. Failure to notify us within the 2hr time period will void any guarantees. No refunds will be given, only store credit.
- All coral orders must have video of the unopened box being cut open and the unopened bag showing the DOA coral.
- We are not responsible for DOAs due to carrier delay.
- No refunds of shipping charges will be issued.
- If we are unable to replace your DOA with a comparable item we will credit your account for the full purchase price of the item as a credit on our website.
- Please ASK any questions about our DOA policy before ordering.